Apacer SD 60x 2GB Memory Card
Apacer''s Secure Digital™ 60X cards have the high quality, fast transfer rate, plus a built-in write protection switch to prevent data loss. It is the best choice for DV, DSLR and other handheld devices.
- Capacity loss problem: Some devices and card readers can't support higher capacity SD Memory cards. For example, a 2 GB or higher capacity SD Memory card sometimes only shows a memory capacity of 1 GB or less; or sometimes can't even be read by the device or card reader. Before purchasing any memory card, please consult your device manufacturer to confirm supported capacity.
- The actual available memory on the device is less than what is listed on the package. This is due to small discrepancies in file formats and algorithms used by various operating systems. In addition, a portion of memory space is reserved for system files and data sectors for better performance.
- For Flash cards with an X-speed rating, use 1x=150KB/sec. as the multiplier to calculate data transfer rate quickly. For example, 150X * 150KB/sec = 23 MB/sec read speed.
||High transfer rate for fast copying and downloading
||Support SD card standard interface
||Large storage capacity, up to 2 GB
||Mechanical write protection switch
||Product lifetime warranty
|Flash Card Capacity
|Photos (6 MP)*
|Photos (7 MP)*
|Photos (8 MP)*
|Photos (9 MP)*
|Photos (10 MP)*
|Photos (12 MP)*
|Photos (16 MP)*
(MP=Megapixels, MB=Megabytes, GB=Gigabytes)
1. Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting or other functions, and is not available for data storage. Some devices may not support all options. Check your device's user manual for supported capacities.
2. *The number of images are based on a JPEG format image; this may vary depending on the camera model and settings.