• We despatch all our products within 48 hours once payment has been recieved
• Local Products are shipped mainly from sydney but can come from anywhere in australia, Imported Products mainly cameras, camcorders and mobile phones are shipped directly to you either from australia or from overseas, depending on product availability.
• Estimated delivery time: for most products is 1-4 working days australia
wide. Imported Products will take 3-4 days from overseas.
• Shipping Companies: Our products are shipped via Australia Post, AAE or Star Track Express. Imported Products are shipped via Fedex, UPS or DHL.
• Insurance is optional. With Australia Post, $100.00 of Insurance is included as basic. Insurance is included with shipping price for all Imported Products.
• You may choose a refund or exchange where the product is faulty on arrival within 7 days from the date of purchase.
After that 7 days period, normal warranty applies. If a product is faulty, we reserve the right to replace the unit or have it repaired at our discretion..
• Products must be returned within 14 Days upon establishing an agreement between
TreatYouGoods.com that a purchased product some how must be returned.
• Any returned products must be packed properly and must arrive in good condition at our sydney location at the buyers expense, but we will cover the cost for products that we ship back to you.
• Exchange will be determined based upon the returned products arrival condition.
•We always reserve the right to decide if a return is valid or invalid.
To find out the Shipping Cost to your area:
•Click a product that you want to buy.
•Press the "ADD TO CART" button..
•The heading will change to "Products inside my cart".
•On the "Delivery Cost to your Area" box, Enter your postcode or delivery postcode.
•Press the "UPDATE CART" button on the right side inside the "Delivery Cost to your Area" box.
•Available delivery methods will show together with the cost.
•Click on each delivery methods to re-calculate the total of your order using that particular delivery method.
Benefits of Registered Post within Australia
•A unique identification number for every article
•Proof of posting, when lodged at the Post Office counter
•A signature obtained on delivery
•Compensation of up to $100 is included.